METAL FRAME, PNEUMATIC RUBBER TYRES AND STABILIZERS. Due 20th Nov.
Fun, Silent and environmentally friendly! Kids love Bikes and here is one they will really Love.
If you have ever thought about buying your child an Oset or a Kuberg electric bike, where even the smallest and cheapest bikes retail at about £1000, there is always that nagging doubt – will they like it, is it for them? The Revvi removes some of this risk by being such good value.
A scaled-down, electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids. Start them young on the slow speed setting with the balance wheel kit fitted. Then watch them improve and progress to the faster speed setting balancing on their own. Features hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- Easily removable balance wheel kit.
- Large pneumatic hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use.
- Two speed settings: Slow speed - Approx 5mph Fast speed - Approx 12mph
- Battery life of up to 1 hour of constant use. Charge time: 4 - 6 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display. Chain driven.
- Hand operated rear disc brake.
- Automatic throttle cut of when brakes are applied.
- Steel construction. Foam bar pad. Folding footpegs.
- Retractable kick stand. Revvi graphics kit included.
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Batteries: 24V (2 x 12V 10AH) Motor: 250w
Foot peg to seat 30cm.
Age: Slow speed setting with balance wheels fitted – 3 years +
Fast speed setting or without balance wheels fitted – 6 years +
Warning: Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the discretion of the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.