Due in on 05/08/2018
New Beetle - this Beetle convertible is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can also be used to operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- USB / SD Card input - The car also has slots on the dash allowing a USB device or SD card to play music played through the car speaker.
- Working lights - The front headlights can be switched on and off using the dashboard switch, the rear lights illuminate in reverse.
- Twin motors - Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Twin speed - High and low gears can be selected.
- Battery meter - Dashboard mounted battery meter to indicate remaining playtime.
- Dimensions - 112cm x 69cm x 62.5cm