Order Now For Xmas
Looking for something different in your Jumpking Trampoline? The new Jumpking Inground Trampoline. Our price includes a safety enclosure, which can simply be put on easily, as and when you feel it is needed for younger children who may benefit for the additional safety.
You will find the inground range very discreet in the garden and easy to assemble, the ideal party essential.
Unlike other inground trampolines on the market, we ensure both a bottom and top rail, so there is twice the steel running through the foundation of the trampoline which gives extra strength and stability to the trampoline frame.
The frame is connected by sturdy Pod Connectors, which the enclosure poles can easily slot in to, no need for unsightly bolts and brackets. The Inground Trampoline must be dug into the ground, it cannot be placed above ground without a hole dug. Please see images for depths of holes needed for each size.
The heavy duty forest green surround pad helps prolong the life of your Jumpking trampoline, with the surrounding mesh allowing for extra ventilation, so as not to inhibit the trampolines bounce.
- 10 x High galvanised steel bottom and toprail pieces with POD Connector
- Heavy duty galvanised springs in the over/under Eurospring design
- 100 x 8.5" springs
- Heavy duty 18oz vinyl surround pad
- Weight Limit 125kg
- Enclosure 5 pcs Top & Bottom Curved galvanized steel poles 38x1.2mm
- New Improved XPE Foam with reinforced sleeves
- Warranty Frame 10yrs Bed & Springs 5yrs Surround Pad & Net 2yrs